Parenting leadership in the Great Start System is a continuum of services and supports ranging from parent education for parents in the critical role they play in the healthy development of their infants and other young children, to parents as leaders who advocate for their own children as well as the needs of other young children.
Basic Subsistence: food, housing, material resources, financial aid, transportation.
- A.I.D. of Milan, Inc., 89 West Main Street, Milan, MI 48160, 734.439.8420
- Damascus House, 212 Smith Street, Monroe, MI 48161, 734.242.8136
- Heartbeat of Monroe, 326 N. Monroe Street, Monroe, MI 48161, 734.243.6550
- Lake Erie Transit, 1105 West 7th Street, Monroe, MI 48161, 734.242.6766
- Department of Human Services, 903 S. Telegraph Road, Monroe, MI 4816, 734.242.7200
- Monroe County Opportunity Program (MCOP), 1140 S. Telegraph Road, Monroe, MI 48161, 734.241.2775
- The Lord's Harvest Pantry (MCOP), 734.224.TLHP (8547)
- Monroe Housing Commission, 20 N. Roessler, Monroe, MI 48162, 734.242.5880
- Salvation Army, 815 East First, Monroe, MI 48161, 734.241.0440
- Thrift Shop Association, 119 S. Monroe Street, Monroe, MI 48161, 734.242.1082
- W.I.C. Women, Infants and Children-Nutrition Program, 2353 S. Custer Road, Monroe, MI 48161, 734.240.7905
- New Beginnings Mercy House, 3877 Jackman Road, Ida, MI 48140, 734.240.2239