Red Rover – Monroe County’s Consortium Absence Management System
Welcome to Red Rover, Monroe County’s new Absence Management and Sub Placement (for EduStaff employees) software that replaced SmartFind Express (SFE) effective July 1, 2023.
- Employees report absences in Red Rover.
- Substitutes view vacancies and pick up jobs in Red Rover.
Red Rover Instructions:
- Once Human Resources creates your profile, you will receive an email from Red Rover directly. This email is your “account setup email”. Do NOT ignore this email. The email notification will look like this:
- Once you receive the email, go to app.redroverk1com and login using your provided email/username. Once logged in, bookmark the URL app.redroverk1com for easy access in the future.
- Upon logging in, click on the blue banner post at the top titled “Red Rover Training”. Watch the Basic Training Video to get a high-level view of the system and how to use it.
- Below the training video in Red Rover, complete the “To Do” list, and review the linked help articles. You can also check out the Red Rover Help Center to learn more about the system on your own.
- Make sure to download the free Red Rover Mobile App for Android and iOS (Apple). Go to the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store from your smartphone, and search “Red Rover K12” and download. Use the same login credentials to access the app.
Please contact Human Resources for more information at 734-322-2640/2641.
If employees are having any issues with Red Rover, please contact Human Resources at (734) 322-2640/2641. If substitutes are having any issues with Red Rover, please contact your Edustaff representative.