Human Resources Training Information
All employees and substitutes must complete the following Annual Trainings by viewing the training videos and taking the quizzes. New employees must complete all trainings listed below.
All trainings below are accessible at Vector Solutions/SafeSchools. Except for the Cyber Security Awareness Training, we will be using a service called Wizer for such training. All employees will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to inform you about the initial and monthly trainings.
Required Annual Training for all staff:
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) Training
- Staff Network and Internet Acceptable Use and Safety Training
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Training Awareness
- Child Abuse: Mandatory Reporting
- Cyber Security Awareness Training (initial and monthly training)
In addition to the above:
Required Annual Training for Staff who have Regular Contact with Students:
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- Seclusion and Restraint: Awareness Training
- Students Experiencing Homelessness: Awareness and Understanding